moc-moc-a-mocmoc-moc-a-moc

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Mary Poppins Possessed II Mary Poppins Possessed II

Brilliant!

I don't know why I like this so much, or why I hate it so much. I don't know what happened. Anyway, it was absolutely awesome.

Funkylikamonkey responds:

Thanks

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Skewiff

That was the lolzings. Unique.
P.S You should make a Salad Fingers movie fnehn

A Link To The Ass(Part 2) A Link To The Ass(Part 2)

I love zelda parodies

This was a funny comedy. I love the random sex also. Every film should have sex with a random stranger in it somewhere, and this did. It needs to be longer and better.

Da Funk Da Funk

Da Funk

That song will make anything look cool. Anything without that song in it is crap. You should've made it longer so that there was more of that song in it. Also, music videos suck but this was pretty neat. There were barely any colours. It had a good style. The style of things was good.

Suppressed Emotions Suppressed Emotions

gay

But that was a good idea. You have to make art about your true emotions. I hope I see more.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

I will never look at beetles the same way again

That was pretty great. It made me laugh quite a lot, but it was probably just nervous laughter.

Burnt Face Man 5 Burnt Face Man 5

LOL

There is too much random surreal shit in your new crap. You need to make a movie with no random surreal crap in it. This one didn't have much but it had that random guy at the start in his house. You should make a feature length film.

BadGuys BadGuys

That was quite funny

That's one of the funniest movies I've seen here because I find nothing funny. The swearing is really good, put more in next time. You could put in a storyline or something but that might ruin it.

ChrisNosal responds:

Haha, I get some people saying "less swearing," and some people saying "more swearing."

I guess I'll use whatever ammount I feel is appropriate. You can't please everyone.

Thanks.

Routine Routine

Ultra

The first part really moved me, but the second part where he breaks the routine was just silly. It would have been better if it had just ended with the routine. That would be more realistic.

Gorge Soda Gorge Soda

Walla walla bing bang

That was really cool. The graphics were clear and the sad music fitted well with the theme. You just need to put a background behind the preloader so it can be seen.