moc-moc-a-mocmoc-moc-a-moc

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Pimp My Axe Pimp My Axe

This type of thing sucks

When I read the title, I thought it would be actual axes that you cut down trees with, not guitars. That would be so much cooler. Anyway, this could be improved but it was basically ok.

lll_AH Anniversary_lll lll_AH Anniversary_lll

Nobody should make dress up games.

Dress up games are really pointless. I get no enjoyment from dragging clothes onto something that is not a naked celebrity.
The rest of this was really funny though and the graphics were perfect.

alexsmolik responds:

Well, yeah, maybe. But diversity is what makes a good flash. You have to evolve sometimes. About naked celebrities, I wanted to keep this flash for all audiences... so you know, a babe wouldn't have been appropriate. Glad you liked the graphics and the movie in overall.
Thanks for the review.
Alex

apache apache

kicked ass

This could be a good game.
If you expanded on this I would really love it, but at this stage it is lacking in things.
It need several levels and time limits.
But that was pretty boring.

Macbeth the great Macbeth the great

That was different

Shakespeare is the shit. Dress macbeth was funny. But why? Why on earth did you choose to do this?

Are you an english teacher? You could show it to your pupils!

There were flaws as well that people have already mentioned.

SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

How do you get the gun?

I cant get the gun

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

simple

It's a good game becasue it is simple. The only reason it was so simple though is becasue you wanted a small file size.

Joe Ep.1 Office Joe Ep.1 Office

Strange

Was there a play button to get past the speaking? I has to right click and select play. Very bad. Why was it like thaaaaaaaaaaat? Why did you do thaaaaaaaaaat?

The Cave of Death The Cave of Death

I love this game

My score was 988. It's a simple game, and the best things are simple.

duck killer duck killer

Nice game

It's not too easy, not too hard. At the end it's just a gay osama bin laden thing.

Geek Fighter Geek Fighter

SUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKED

Can you not block the other guy's attack?